Friday, May 16, 2008

SKULLS AND CROSSBONES


I of course start at google. The best place to start a search for information. I stumble upon a very usefull website (http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/homs/compare.html). The website presents a host of information not yet brought to my attention.
The pattern of the human skull compared to the ape skull is on one that brings on many questions. For years these two skull patterns have been compared. "Although creationists are adamant that none of these are transitional and all are either apes or humans, they are not able to tell which are which". This further promotes my campaign of the evolutionary persuasion. Creationists cannot even justify the closeness between the two species of human and ape. There is a considerable gap between the ape and human species (missing link). There are skulls throughtout history that creationists cant place on either side. Ape or human. If creationists really had all the answers and there way was the right way then they would be able to figure out which side those skulls belong on. How can someone lay the evolutionary theory to rest without being able to fill the serious holes in thier own theory.
I dont think im the one who needs to be doing any kind of research when the scientits have thier theories. I pretty much know where im going and have my opinion down. I can pretty much justify my outlook on the subject. I still need a little more proof though. NOT research, proof.

2 comments:

Zach B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zach B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.