Wednesday, May 14, 2008

THE OTHER SIDE OF THE TRACKS

Ive researched the first side of the two sided street. Maybe not to the full extent just yet but i feel i have some what of an understanding for the time being. The topic is one that has been argued for hundreds maybe thousands of years. Is evolution how we got here? That was my next stop on my search for the truth.

My search takes me to a very interesting site called conservapedia. Which explains the complete theory of evolution. The process by which evolutionists believe nature works is titled natural selction("survival of the fittest"). Natural selection is the process some organisms are better suited for the envronment they are placed in and therfore have a reproductive advantage. This enhances their traits over time. I find that the bible is'nt the only thing that isnt bulletproof. I always thought fossils were a helpful tool when supporting the theory of evolution but apparently i was mistaken. They seemed useful in proofing the changes from creature to creature but the site tells me otherwise. Discovering that It is actually one of the biggest flaws in the whole theory. I learn that CBS had a study in which only thirteen percent of americans believe god had NO part in our creation.

This discovery suprises me a great deal. I thought there were more people like me than just thirteen percent. I also have to keep in mind though every citizen in the united states did not take the poll and only americans took part. Much researching lies ahead.
"The Theory Of Evolution." 5/14/08 .

4 comments:

amy c. said...

Evolution is a hard question. No one can really say how we came. Everyone has a different idea of how we got here. Good luck finding your answer.

richie_rich said...

Matt if you need an answer in finding your quieres i say turn to the movie Jesus Christ Superstar created in 1973 by Norma Jewison

Anonymous said...

I happen to believe in god in my own way and do think he made this world and everything in it. I am not saying your wrong for not beliving in god because everyone is in titled to their own option but like they say sceince only goes so far and then comes God.

ASHLEY said...

WAT UP MATT I WAS JUST READING YOUR POST AND IT WAS DEEP MAN . I BELEIVE IN GOD SOMETIMES SO DNT FEEL BAD IM NOT SAYING YOU DO LOL II SOUND DUMB OK PEACE