Friday, April 11, 2008

What does it take for some 1 to become a movie Directer/Producer

Ive always have been interested in movie making from the time i was young, I would often steal my mothers huge camcorder that would rest on your shoulder and record me and my friends mimicking movies (to the best of are ability). Then watch it on my VCR player. When i was a preteen i was interested withe the movie Blair Which project, so me and my fiends stole the cam coder to film us walking am-Lesly on abandoned rail road tracks searching for ghost while one by one we were mysteriously attacked by "Things". Then Once again in my teenage years we used my friends (at the time) state of the art video camera to record us doing Jackass stunts such as scaring people (pedestrians) with a monkey suite in the dark, running at passing cars, and ALLOT more other stuff such as going blind with only the camera inside a news paper box with wheels and having my friends push, shove, steer me in to stuff at top speeds which would eventually mean crashing or tumbling in the cart. It was always fun. Which is why Ive always had a interest with film making and i want to know how to be good at it!

1 comment:

Zach B said...

I think this is a good topic for you Dick. I hope all goes well for you.