Monday, April 28, 2008

Film Making Take ;;;>2<;;;

As I'm getting ready to shot my up and coming famous scenes i realizes something,,, i don't have any type of story boards or a script of any sorts, my proclaimed film of the ages will defiantly fall apart before I'm in to my third take. I know what i want my movie to be about Horror OK good step one is complete now i need a script, a basis or a bible on what the actors or actress , feel , act , say or do anything in my movie. A script will organize my hollywood picture into pure gold!, but how will i write or oranize a whole script im NO writer im a film maker, a producer, and a director. There is good news and bad , bad news is for this to be a stand up hollywood picture i need to put some work in to a script cause i have no money to hire a writer, good news is that i have the internet the gateway to all answers to all questions.

First things first i found this web site on google www.named screenwriting.info.com and it told me some interesting pointers on script and screenwriting ...There are always obstacles, which provide that catchword that actors love so much -- CONFLICT. This is the heart of drama. Someone wants something and people and things keep getting in the way of them achieving the goal. At times, the obstacles can be common to both the hero and villain, and the ultimate goal a laudable one for both parties, as in Jingle All The Way. In that film, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sinbad battle to achieve the same goal--the acquisition of the last popular action figure for sale that Christmas season. Both of them have promised their son, and they must not fail. Conflict and obstacles can be physical or emotional. But they have to be in your story or you don't really have a story. In most good stories, the protagonist will also have an inner obstacle, some mental or even spiritual problem, that will be resolved by the time s/he reaches the outward, physical goal of the story. Some people call this inner demon a "ghost," while others call in a "wound."



WOW thats really awsome info on screenwriting i wish i could publish the whole article but infact im going to put the web site in my "Favorites" section. Now i think i have a pretty good concept how to give my charcters CHARCTER!



SCREENWRITING INFO, "What Exactly is a script." What makes a good story 87610/2001 87-102. 10/2001

1 comment:

spencercou@yahoo.com said...

I would not watch your movies that you will make if you became a director