Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Ideal Goals

While I have been talking about all the plans for me to keep switching, I came to realize one thing. That I haven't been really specific about what I want to look like in some years. I know that everything takes time and energy but it would definitely go by faster if it's something you love to do. The one thing that I really want to say is that I do not want to look like one of those guys in the magazines. To me, that is just disgusting. They have veins and muscle where veins and muscle shouldn't be. I have a vivid idea of how i want to look in the near future.

I want to be big of course. But never so big that people won't be able to accept it. Can you understand that? I mean some people look at that and the first thing out of there mouths are I bet he is on steroids or a human growth thing or whatever these crazy doctors are coming up with. The other thing I take into consideration is my weight and body image. Everyone wants to look good with their shirt off right? I think once I drop a lot of the excess that I'm carrying and start to rebuild from scratch my weight would be at a good 205. I weigh 225 now as compared to the 250 I was before I started. I believe that once I'm finished with all the dropping of weight and building even more and getting bigger I will be about 240 or 250. Now that may seem heavy to a person who doesn't workout but I'm talking about 240 with about 10 percent bodyfat. I'm really close to my goals. Now all I have to do is worry about the plateau effect. Once that starts I'll worry more about getting cut instead of building. The plateau is when you decline in strong a bit. But that won't be for a long time later.

I strongly believe that this can all be possible with hard work and dedication. I'm a true believer in the whole blood and guts training. Going hard in every workout. If your good to your body your body will be good to you.

No comments: