Thursday, April 17, 2008

My researching

My research began with looking around on the internet, basically just going around looking for new routines and stuff to boost up my workouts. But then I thought to myself that this really isn't doing much good for me. Sure I can go around and look at all these bodybuilders and get their routines. But honestly who wants to do a workout routine modeled after a most likely unnatural builder. That means a steroid user. I'm an all natural builder and want to learn from the same kind of people. I went into it with one person in mind.

I interviewed one of my friends at the gym I work out at and asking him how he did it and what worked for him. My quest is to be better at what I love to do. I love to learn and take in new knowledge about it. When I interviewed him he kept telling me that everything is always different. That you should always switch it up and not get hooked on the same routine. Just for a little information on my friend, his name is Tim. He has been working out for about twelve years and he has been a big influence on me doing what I do.

This is only the first of many times thatI'm sure this is going to come about, me interviewing someone. But I couldn't have picked a better guy to interview first than Tim. He is a great guy to learn from and talk to. Only him and a few other people I would trust with this sort of thing.

No comments: