Friday, April 11, 2008

My Passion For Lifting And Why

Ever since I was A little boy, like eight years old, I always wanted to be strong. I would watch these shows that come on ESPN, World's Strongest Man was always my favorite.These really strong and big guys moving the so called unmovable objects. I said to my parents that that would be me someday. I'm eightteen years old and I've been working out everyday for the past year and a half. I love it, It's definitely one of my passions.

I knew long ago that it would be a long and hard dedication. When they say "No Pay No Gain" they were not lying.I started lifting with my father when I was twelve, but when he stopped so did I. I got back into it at sixteen and joined Terrie's Workout Center at age seventeen. Waking up early to workout in the morning, afternoon and night is no joke. I said to myself going into it I have to hit this head on because if I don't give it everything then what's the point? It all pays off in the end. If Your Training Hard Somebody May Be Training Twice As Hard, you have to give it your all everytime. This brings me to my essential question I want to answer.

What can I do to became a better bodybuilder? What can I do to step up my workout everytime I hit those weights? I need to know everything there is to know. The more you know the better off you are to becoming a better strength athlete.

No comments: