Friday, December 21, 2007

Rant by Chuck Palahniuk

The author, Palahniuk is for a lack of a better word a weird guy. My teacher was telling me about him. He told a story of how a person wrote to him and he responded back to him. Chuck Palahniuk sent this man a lock of his own hair and a vile of his own blood. I myself know that his first novel was called "Invisible Monsters". The publishers said it was to disturbing so he wrote "Fight Club", the greatest movie ever. The point was to make it more chilling and disturbing than his last one. In alot of his novels he takes some of his personal events that happened to him and puts them in his books. Like in his other book he talks about what happened to him in his swimming pool. I won't go into graphic detail but it's pretty brutal. Actually everything about him is pretty brutal. But that's why I like him so much. I do pay attention to alot of the things you talk about Mr. Malley. Remember you told us that story in the library.

No comments: