Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Rant by Chuck Palahniuk

This book has not made me uncomfortable per say, but i know it would make alot of other people a little nervous. There are parts in the book that are very explicit. Because of the nature of the topics I won't get into it. Let's just say they involve certain parts of the female anatomy. Most of the topics in this book are not for people under a mature age. Other parts of the novel include animal intestines being thrown at people. In a basic terminology this stuff is kind of sick. But i love most like that. Things that would normally revolt people I end up being more interested in it. Like all the Hostel horror movies, seen them all about fifty times. This sort of work I really like simply for the fact that other people most of the time don't. I like graphic sort of things. I like stuff like that, it captures the readers attention.

1 comment:

Mr. Malley said...

Zach...I'm glad you like Palahniuk. He's an odd cat.