Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Mask by Dean Koontz (The Ending)

The ending of this book to me was a very big disappointment in my own opinion. Jane and Carol have been continuing their hypnotherapy and Carol discovers that Jane pretty much has like teleknetic powers that she can't control when she is doing her therapy sessions. Now because of this her and Carol decide that it would be best to change scenery. They go out to her cabin in the woods and continue. Paul and Grace don't agree with this at all know something will go wrong. Carol has Jane under hypnosis again and all hell breaks loose. I know I have made it sound good but listen to this. Pretty much nothing happens and they live happily ever after, is that the gayest ending ever for a so called horror movie or what. I wasn't enjoying it to begin with and they hit me with that garbage. Has a book ever been this unenjoyable to read for you?

No comments: